Instore Gaming Information
Last updated: 26.01.22
Please read the information below so you are aware what steps Grim is taking to ensure you are safe and enjoy gaming.
Table booking is for 4 hours for a 6x4 table. Cost of £5 covers a maximum of 6 people to a table. If you want to book multiple tables for the daytime or evening then these need to be done over separate orders.
Gaming/opening hours are:Mon: 09.00 - 22.00
Tue: 09.00 - 18.00
Wed: 09.00 - 22.00
Thu: 09.00 - 22.00
Fri: 09.00 - 18.00
Sat: 09.00 - 18.00
Sun: 10.00 - 16.00
The link to book tables is below however please ensure you have read the following information:
1. There is a maximum of 6 people to a table
2. Face masks are not required in store and in the gaming area however respect others decision in this regards
3. Hand sanitizing at the door to the shop will remain and is encouraged
4. Limit of 6 per table to remain due to physical space on a table however you can move between tables and tables can be joined together
5. Table bookings to remain in place to manage table availability
6. Grim staff will manage the number of people in the store and gaming area
7. Don't attend if unwell
8. Table bookings are £5 per table. You can book one daytime and one evening session at a time. If you want to book multiple tables for the same time then this must be done on separate orders.
9. Bookings are non refundable if cancelled less than 24 hours before the booking
Book a table HERE