The Ki45 Toryu (Dragon slayer, Allied reporting name Nick) was a twin-engine heavy fighter patterned after the Me110 and its contemporaries, becoming one of the most important of the Imperial Japanese Army Air Force’s warplanes.
Initially deployed in bomber escort roles, it soon became clear that the Ki-45 was no match for single-engined Allied fighters in one-on-one combat. It was thus redeployed and with its heavy cannon armament enjoyed success as a formidable bomber hunter.
- 6 x Warlord Resin Ki-45 aircraft
- 6 x Advantage Flying Bases
- 1 x Punchboard with Game Tokens
- 1 x Aircraft Cards (Ki-45)
- 7 x Trait Cards (6 x Heavy hitter, 1 x Agile)
- 1 x Doctrine Card (Big game hunters)
- 1 x Waterslide Aircraft Markings Sheet