The Operations Division supplemental rulebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the operations division.
This supplemental rulebook includes:
• Detailed description of the operations division, covering both the security and engineering departments, Starfleet Corps of Engineers, Starfleet Intelligence, and even the elusive Section 31
• An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for security and engineering and characters, as well as new character creation choices for enlisted personnel.
• A whole chapter of new equipment and rules for their inclusion in Star Trek Adventures missions.
• Advice on creating operations division focused plot components for your missions to challenge the bravery of your security personnel and the ingenuity of your engineering officers.
• Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Security and Engineering focused NPCs and Supporting Characters, including Luther Sloan, Leah Brahms, and MACO soldiers.
• Star Trek Adventures: Red Alert provides 2d20 rules for miniatures combat in the Star Trek universe, and includes a campaign of 6 branching missions.
A copy of Star Trek Adventures RPG: Core Rulebook is necessary to use the contents of this book.